Universal biking mapholder fitted with rotating board supported by the original MIRY mapholder frame, which totally inhibits vibration of the board, even when riding in extreme terrain. The frame is produced on special CNC controlled machines, and is made from light aluminum alloys. The mapholder is attached to the bars by special collars, which are delivered as a part of the whole mapholder. Mapholders are compatible with all standard handlebars of both 25,4 mm, 31,8 mm and 35,0 mm diameter (measured in the proximity of the stem). The mapholder with adjustable slant is fixed with the board in the height of approx. 12 cm above the handlebars which makes map reading much easier. The two-level system enables adjusting of the distance between the mapholder and a biker.
Rotating board of the mapholder is made from tough plastics, which do no become tender even at very low temperatures. The plastic foil is attached to the board by special, easily attachable EASY PRESS patents. Rotating stiffness is infinitely adjustable.
Available MIRY BIKE PRO frames:
- 31,8 blue, black, white, yellow, orange, green, red, pink – blue mapholder for 31,8 mm handelbars
- 35,0 black – black mapholder for 35,0 mm handelbars
Available boards of MIRY BIKE PRO mapholder:
- A4WR – (21.5 x 30.2 cm) is suitable for all maps printed on the A4 sheet of paper.
- A4SL – (21.5 x 26.0 cm) is suitable for all maps printed on the A4 sheet of paper.
- 12WR – (30 x 30 cm, 12 x 12 inches), special competition model, for events where big working area is necessary. The best use is during Long distance, Scorelauf and Adventure races.
- 12SL – (30 x 30 cm, 12 x 12 inches), first-class MTBO racing model designed for Long distance and Scorelauf races on A3 maps.
- 14/12WR– (35 x 30 cm) – special competition model, for events where biggest working area is necessary. The best use is during Long distance and Adventure races.
- 14/12SL– (35 x 30 cm) – special competition model, for events where biggest working area is necessary. The best use is during Long distance and Adventure races.
Model WR (Weather Resistant) is universal and suitable for special MTB-O and Ski-O maps, as well as ordinary tourist maps. The desk-foil, as the name WR suggest, protects the map against contrary weather conditions, against mud flying off of the front wheel or sweat dripping from biker’s forehead. The plastic foil is removable, and thus can be easily cleaned and the mapholder can be transported attached to the bike fixed on the roof of the car.
Model SL (Super Load) is designed for special maps printed on separate sheets, which are used in MTB-O events. The advantage of the model is that the map can remain unfolded, in its original size, and the whole desktop can be enlarged by extension over the edges of the board. The desk-foil, as the name Super Load suggests, allows quick insertion of the map and than moving with the map while riding, saving you from its lengthy folding. The plastic foil is removable, and thus can be easily cleaned and the mapholder can be transported while attached to the bike fixed on the roof of your car.